I want this shit gone!

by WeaponX on May 9th, 2017, 1:04 pm
WeaponX

by WeaponX on May 11th, 2017, 7:06 pm

I love when people talk shit over the internet lol so tough bro. It's funny I can still feel the hate but I know it's just coming from losers who still look like they going through puberty lol windalgo post a selfie lmao I wanna see what your bitch ass looks like. Or go the normal bitch route and keep tryna troll. Oh and I was way better then u in mgo dh

WeaponX

by WeaponX on May 11th, 2017, 7:10 pm

Arcadia
It makes me happy knowing that a potential employer watched a video by a user named PimpJuice209.

Naw bro I set that shit up to get all theese haters salty af like that's what you get lmao still sore over a videogame

NakedGun

by NakedGun on May 11th, 2017, 8:21 pm

I-S-S-U-E-S. Honestly can't remember the last time we had posting like this, I mean even Jabba doesn't type like that.

Slayer

by Slayer on May 11th, 2017, 11:37 pm

WeaponX
I love when people talk shit over the internet lol so tough bro. It's funny I can still feel the hate but I know it's just coming from losers who still look like they going through puberty lol windalgo post a selfie lmao I wanna see what your bitch ass looks like. Or go the normal bitch route and keep tryna troll. Oh and I was way better then u in mgo dh

You thought I wasn't gonna find out about how you're trying to fuck my girl? Why don't you stop the bullshit and cut right through to the point instead of beating around the bush? Maybe I'd have considered letting you if you weren't such a weirdo but... the relationship between the bull and the boyfriend matters, believe it or not. Either way you blew your chance and there's nothing you can do to change my mind. Give up now.

JabbaWockeeX

by JabbaWockeeX on May 12th, 2017, 1:16 am

Hahahaha, you fucking virgin. I'll blow you a kiss at the checkout line when I'm buying condoms.

Which I'll be using to fuck your mom LMFAO

WeaponX

by WeaponX on May 12th, 2017, 9:59 am

You bringing up fucking my mom that's nice how bout we talk about how I can actually whoop your ass with no contest. I would rape you if I wanted to jabba that's that jiujitsu ya digg I wouldn't do that I would just take your money or whatever you had tho but you couldn't stop me

WeaponX

by WeaponX on May 12th, 2017, 10:06 am

NakedGun
I-S-S-U-E-S. Honestly can't remember the last time we had posting like this, I mean even Jabba doesn't type like that.

Bro I'm still diablos lol like fuck y'all truth is I found out I rather people dislike me(if I put my customer service face on I would be y'all bestfriend) I'm so confident in every aspect of my life. You can't say anything to me lmfao I got a bad ass chick and we both getting more money then we need.

Windalgo

by Windalgo on May 12th, 2017, 10:44 am

Consider using the money to go back to school, my friend.

WeaponX

by WeaponX on May 12th, 2017, 10:56 am

Windalgo
Consider using the money to go back to school, my friend.

Dude I am going back to school to learn more trades I'm already hvac certified and licensed. I plan on opening a sub contract company for real estate investors. Flipping houses is a big trend which I don't have interest in but you can hire my team. I was thinking about going to college but I already know how to run a successful business it'll be a waste of money and time for me

GFH

by GFH on May 12th, 2017, 12:54 pm

WeaponX
You bringing up fucking my mom that's nice how bout we talk about how I can actually whoop your ass with no contest. I would rape you if I wanted to jabba that's that jiujitsu ya digg I wouldn't do that I would just take your money or whatever you had tho but you couldn't stop me

lol bragging about his BJJ. If you have to brag this hard about that, you probably suck, especially if you're saying you'd take someone's money.

WeaponX

by WeaponX on May 12th, 2017, 1:12 pm

are you willing to back up those words? I beat you in 1v1 mgo I can beat you 1v1 irl

GFH

by GFH on May 12th, 2017, 1:17 pm

lol. If you're acting like that, you more than likely suck.
I doubt you've even competed, otherwise you woulda bragged about that already. So with that said, no, you probably couldn't beat me.

JabbaWockeeX

by JabbaWockeeX on May 12th, 2017, 4:01 pm

WeaponX

Nigga, fuck you and your jewjewtsu, never even hear of that shit. This is Trumps America now so get the foreign shit outta here. I'll lay these hands on you nigga, just like I lay pipe on your mom, ya dig?

JabbaWockeeX

by JabbaWockeeX on May 12th, 2017, 4:02 pm

WeaponX
NakedGun

Bro I'm still diablos lol like fuck y'all truth is I found out I rather people dislike me(if I put my customer service face on I would be y'all bestfriend) I'm so confident in every aspect of my life. You can't say anything to me lmfao I got a bad ass chick and we both getting more money then we need.

Send me some money pls

NakedGun

by NakedGun on May 12th, 2017, 7:59 pm

Well, something here doesn't add up. You came in here complaining about being rejected for an assistant manager position, but yet now you claim you run a successful business.

I mean, I wish all of you the best in your personal life, but I still can't help but think you're a jackass (directed at WeaponX, if it wasn't obvious).

WeaponX

by WeaponX on May 12th, 2017, 9:22 pm

Nah I said I have ran multiple businesses like independently financed and started but they never stuck around

WeaponX

by WeaponX on May 12th, 2017, 9:28 pm

GFH
lol. If you're acting like that, you more than likely suck.
I doubt you've even competed, otherwise you woulda bragged about that already. So with that said, no, you probably couldn't beat me.

No I didn't feel like bringing up my accolades. You from nj or pa?
I competed in 5 tournaments placed placed above 2nd place in all of them. I'm not asking for a debate if I can beat I'm asking u wanna back up what u sayin I mean what was the point of you posting and talking shit if you don't back it up? I'm willing to back up everything I said

WeaponX

by WeaponX on May 12th, 2017, 9:31 pm

I'd bet $1,000 on myself idk about you

GFH

by GFH on May 12th, 2017, 9:42 pm

no, I'm on the opposite coast.

Only five tournaments? How many in your bracket? 2?

And based on how you like to boast yourself, looking for trouble, you're just some punk that thinks he's hot shit 'cause he took BJJ for a summer.

Yeah, I'd back it up and give you some humble pie. Normally people that like to act like you aren't really good and feel the need look for trouble just to be cool.

WeaponX

by WeaponX on May 12th, 2017, 10:57 pm

lol I like that response! No bro each tournament I had the most packed division and at that time I was considering going pro but I didn't want to I just got hired at enterprise and I was making a lot of money but coming in with scratches on my face and shit wasn't a good look. I'm 24 now I've graduated from school work at a job which I don't have to look perfect for so I started training again and it's fun so I boast because idc shut me up. I'm moving to Colorado in like a year maybe so we can set this up what's your height and weight