Willing to pay

by Dgrown on October 16th, 2016, 12:56 am
Dgrown

by Dgrown on October 16th, 2016, 12:56 am

Just letting people know I'm willing to pay a decent amount of money for a MGO2R installed PS3, in good condition. Had split a PS4 with my bro and ended up letting him have the damn thing because I couldn't get into the games coming out for it. I could sit here and complain about it but I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about and it'll end up just being a rant tl:nr(too long not reading) kind of thing. Fuck it...

Call of Duty whatever number we're on now. I've been tired of these games for awhile now. The killstreaks along side the infinite UAV everyone seems to be using or were using, and the ridiculous power of a handgun vs the limited range of a shotgun makes me want to puke. Bo3 was free with the PS4 and I didn't even play it, because fuck that.

Outbreak - Not gonna lie, looks fun as hell until you realize you can't use any type of weapon. Basically you would be paying for a game that you just run around in... Smart. These indie whatever the fuck games suck dick. I get it though, the horror in movies is lacking, of course immersing an individual into a situation would make things scary, but doing so without a weapon? Pshhh fuck that.

MGS1/2/3 HD remake for slot machines... Enough said.

Resident Evil 7 - First person view, hmmm -- off the bat. Looks good though like what silent hills was going to be. Need to see some actual gameplay before judging this one.

Doom #? Now I know this might seem ignorant to any gamer but, it looks like Halo. I know Doom came before Halo and probably inspired what Halo is. But, I don't care Halo had that style first and Doom ripped it from them. Straight up Indian givers. I'm going to add I never played Halo. Looked pretty stupid way back when, and forever on.

Battlefield - Lol.

The new God of war. What can I say... Last of Us meets retired god killer. Demo looks all right, spartan rage is still in. No more Blades of Chaos, now he's using a Thor like tomahawk... Well damn guess I gotta get this when I can... You know what, should've just made it about his son. Like in the intro to the movie 300 when he was a little boy and killed that wolf. Yeah that would've been better. Not buying. 300 had a sequel right, need to see that or maybe not.

MKX - I'm done with these finger hurting games. Getting too old to try and remember 25 different combos, just to get wrecked by the servers. Looks great tho. I played MK9 a lot but, it takes some serious passion not to get bored.

Got to save the best for last yo. Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain/Metal Gear Online 3. I beat the game y'all. Not once do I remember saying "Damn this is fun". I remember saying things like "Fuck these Skulls", "Wtf is a Man on Fire?", "Why does this shit remind me of Peace Walker?", oh and God damn MGO3 is ass. Like I'm not going to compare MGO3 to MGO2 because you just can't. It hurts my face thinking about what MGO3 actually is.

I see no real reason to have a PS4. Unless that Sony cable thing is actually the shit, and games stop sucking ass. Maybe I'm just getting too old and don't know it. Remember what I wrote in the first paragraph? Probably not thinking about mgo3. Anyway, help me out. Otherwise I'm stuck occasionally playing mkx on my phone.

Anti-Bullying Unit
IriaChan
Anti-Bullying Unit

by IriaChan on October 16th, 2016, 2:17 am

I sorta second this. If anyone has a spare after Dgrown gets one, I'll buy it off you for a great price. Kuro has one but doesn't use it, he also wont give it to me because it's his favorite dust collector. He wont accept any of my offers.

If DGs on MGO2R, I want to be too!

Aesop

by Aesop on October 16th, 2016, 3:49 am

Any real gamer girls on MGO2R ?

Anti-Bullying Unit
IriaChan
Anti-Bullying Unit

by IriaChan on October 16th, 2016, 3:58 am

Once I get on MGO2R, sure.

DIO

by DIO on October 16th, 2016, 5:51 am

There's a fat mexican girl in SOTO now. Also gen-$nake got his entire MGO3/BF clan to get on MGO2R. But they're all Australian and lag something fierce which kind of explains HOW they were able to win so many game battles. Solid007 is back on and there's always a ton of JAP and EU players on for their prime times. Well EU players can usually have 2 or 3 full rooms during their prime time.

The Japanese always password lock their games now because of horrible KSA and EUs joining their rooms and kicking the hosts. As usual NA has the least amount of players and the ones that do play do it randomly. It'd be cool if a few more North Americans would get on the game.

I'd send a PS3 if I had one but all I have is my own. I did send DS and Slayer ps3s but I don't know if they still have them. They definitely don't use them though. So you might be able to buy it off of them.

NakedGun

by NakedGun on October 16th, 2016, 11:04 am

I actually have the downgradable slim but I'm too lazy to seek out or ship it to somebody to set it up. I'd like to play MGO but it looks like it isn't worth the hassle. The game is great and all but to not be able to actually play a decent match when you want doesn't look like it's worth the effort.

DIO

by DIO on October 16th, 2016, 5:17 pm

It's worth it to have if you just want to get on randomly, fuck people up, talk shit in the chat, and maybe once in a while play in a decent NA room when the stars align and bitch niggas actually get on to host. There's always rooms up at all reasonable hours of the day whether or not dealing with some lag is a problem for some people is a different story. It's never bothered me because MGO was ALWAYS a laggy game in my experience.

https://savemgo.com/mgo2/games.php

JabbaWockeeX

by JabbaWockeeX on October 16th, 2016, 6:19 pm

My boy Dio sent me a ps3 two years ago.

JabbaWockeeX

by JabbaWockeeX on October 16th, 2016, 6:19 pm

Still at Amazon

LOL

Dgrown

by Dgrown on October 17th, 2016, 10:15 pm

IriaChan
If DGs on MGO2R, I want to be too!

I figured you would be on it already. The people I thought would be playing it already aren't which is just... life. I saw the instructions on savemgo.com, looks like I'm going to have to buy a PS3 off Amazon or something. This will get done damn it.

a123-_-

by a123-_- on October 24th, 2016, 6:21 pm

I have a couple jailbroken PS3s set up for MGO2R that I'm interested in selling. I can only ship within USA or Canada though. All you would need to do is click through the network settings once you get it home and you're good to go. So if any of you guys are interested, contact me on Skype at live:tonybarzini and we can talk. Please no trolls or anything, I don't do this for the bullshit anymore.

WeaponX

by WeaponX on May 8th, 2017, 2:02 pm

I don't got Skype anybody selling ps3s like this I'm trying to get one

Staircase

by Staircase on May 9th, 2017, 12:37 am

For the savemgo server, or general use?

I haven't really been keeping up, but the savemgo guys are working on an OFW update so you won't need a hacked PS3 anymore.

WeaponX

by WeaponX on May 9th, 2017, 12:53 pm

Oh that's dope I'll wait until they finish the update because a PS3 only cost like $100 I was gonna need a jail broken one or whatever I just wanted to play mgo.