Who are you guys voting for this election?

by NakedGun on September 30th, 2016, 12:36 pm
Anime Club
Dylan
Anime Club

by Dylan on October 12th, 2016, 11:05 pm

Definition of treason according to 18 U.S. Code 2381: Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Anime Club
Arcadia
Anime Club

by Arcadia on October 13th, 2016, 12:14 pm

So you're voting for Hilary?

Anime Club
Dylan
Anime Club

by Dylan on October 13th, 2016, 3:11 pm

Why can't I edit posts god dammit? Copy pasta'd the wrong link. That one was just about Hillary selling US uranium and having the funds put through as a donation to the CLinton Foundation. Whoops.

Anime Club
Dylan
Anime Club

by Dylan on October 13th, 2016, 3:11 pm

Arcadia

I would if I wasn't Canadian. I mean, who wouldn't want a third world war?

DiscoMad

by DiscoMad on October 13th, 2016, 7:50 pm

If I were an American, I'd vote Trump.

Just to see what would happen. #FirstWorldAnarchist

NakedGun

by NakedGun on October 13th, 2016, 10:49 pm

If you think about it, if Hilary is elected, it's like we are voting both Hilary and Trump into office. I only say this because whatever they're calling out Trump for at the moment Bill has done worse in his past.

I can't really comment past that since I'm not really following the election other than what I hear at work, but this feels like a bad joke. Either way I'd still Trump win over the Clintons.

TheUndying84

by TheUndying84 on October 14th, 2016, 12:18 am

Well sorry to break it you racist/sexist conspiracy theorists, but Trump has zero chance.

By the way, the fact that the Saudi's sponsor terrorism is common knowledge and every politician from both parties including Trump have no interest in changing our relationship with them.

Staircase

by Staircase on October 14th, 2016, 2:16 am

NakedGun
Who are you guys for this election? Personally I rather have Trump over Hilary.

IriaChan
Hilary.

Mitsukashira
I think Hilary will actually be more of an issue in office.

Arcadia

I wish you had to write the candidate's name in the ballot. Hillary Clinton loses election by spoiler Hilary Clinton.

TheUndying84

by TheUndying84 on October 14th, 2016, 2:51 am

It is in fact pronounced Hil-la-ri, there are 2 L's.

I would think people would just default to the right spelling due to the word hill but apparently not.

JabbaWockeeX

by JabbaWockeeX on October 14th, 2016, 10:43 am

Iria, keep my name out you mouth bitch. Knock you the fuck out if i ever see you in real life. Wind is the only nigga who posted an argument, and niggas calling him a racist. If he was racist why is his mom black?

Stupid fucks

Shout out to Naruto

Niko

by Niko on October 14th, 2016, 11:46 am

Hello?

JabbaWockeeX

by JabbaWockeeX on October 14th, 2016, 12:40 pm

Hello? Hello this dick motherfucker. Never getting on my back again, knock nihhas out left n right. Niggas gonna get slept like Amir Kahn.

IriaChan can suck my dick right now easy peazy

Anti-Bullying Unit
IriaChan
Anti-Bullying Unit

by IriaChan on October 14th, 2016, 9:53 pm

She's Hirari in Japanese.

Dgrown

by Dgrown on October 16th, 2016, 1:24 am

I would say I'm voting but I'm black and I would be lying. There is a very interesting documentary on Netflix that compares Trump to Nixon, and goes into the 3 strikes, minimums and all that which is wrong with our prisons today put in place by Bill Clinton if I'm not mistaken. The way I see it is, we're fucked straight down the middle. Better load up on guns and ammunition, America just might start looking like the Walking dead in the near future. As far as the election is going, God damn they are both petty. Focusing on small shit like what Trump said about some fat bitch, or what you would do on stage, this entire thing looks like it was hosted on Bravo. For y'all that don't know Bravo is a channel that puts mostly Housewives cancer shows on. Every single one of those paid for by Hillary/Trump commercials are fucking terrible and don't focus on anything real. I normally do vote, but I seriously want to say fuck it this time. If I do though it's going to Hillary. No way in Hell am I voting for a dude with his name on a building. Fucking Diva.

Ninjanuity

by Ninjanuity on October 17th, 2016, 3:12 pm

Dgrown
I'm black

Dgrown
it's going to Hillary

This checks out

Honestly, I don't think Trump winning will be as apocalyptic as people are saying. No one in politics cares for him. He is basically an MC giving the people what they want. The same people who watch those reality shows like Duck Dynasty or whatever else is on A&E are going to vote for him. That's a lot of people. To dismiss a yuuge demographic like that is dangerous. Maybe he will use all this attention to eventually start his own news network if he loses. There is a lot of money in that. $hillary just doesn't seem real to me. There is no genuineness with her. Say what you want about Trump, the guy absolutely says what's on his mind, however retarded it may sound. People like that candidness in a candidate. But to say he has zero chance is not true. I am still not sure who I am voting for or if I will even vote, but I am enjoying the obvious meltdown that people in government are having because of Trump. And seeing him mock Clinton to her face is entertaining. Either way, whichever candidate wins, impeachment will be the new buzzword for the next 4 years calling it now.

TheUndying84

by TheUndying84 on October 18th, 2016, 5:56 am

Being a genuine asshole is not better than being a phony nice person.

Staircase

by Staircase on October 18th, 2016, 1:39 pm

Why not? A phony nice person is just a deceitful asshole.

DiscoMad

by DiscoMad on October 24th, 2016, 11:35 am

There is a term used over here in the UK called the "Shy Tory". It is used to refer to people who wo0uld vote for the Conservative party (essentially the UK's republic party) but will never admit to doing so.

I can somewhat see this being the case in this election with Trump. People are being lambasted with "Why would you vote for Trump, you must be an idiot or a sexist!" and this will just keep people from ever saying they will admit to voting for Trump.

Anime Club
Arcadia
Anime Club

by Arcadia on October 24th, 2016, 1:00 pm

I feel like the longer this goes on the dumber Trump looks.

Anti-Bullying Unit
IriaChan
Anti-Bullying Unit

by IriaChan on October 24th, 2016, 2:33 pm

It's weird people need to be a certain age to vote, rather than a certain level of intelligence.