Who are you guys voting for this election?

by NakedGun on September 30th, 2016, 12:36 pm
NakedGun

by NakedGun on September 30th, 2016, 12:36 pm

Who are you guys for this election? Personally I rather have Trump over Hilary.

Mitsukashira

by Mitsukashira on September 30th, 2016, 2:29 pm

It's a loss either way. I can't even pick between them.

Jonn

by Jonn on September 30th, 2016, 4:52 pm

No option but to leave America.

Anti-Bullying Unit
IriaChan
Anti-Bullying Unit

by IriaChan on October 1st, 2016, 2:20 am

Hilary.

Mitsukashira

by Mitsukashira on October 1st, 2016, 7:01 am

I don't think it really matters. For all of his bluster, Trump is just going to be like any other average President. If he actually tries to change shit, Congress will be up his ass, and will block him as often as possible. I don't think he's going to stick to Republican or Democratic ideals, so I don't think anyone is going to like him in Government. They're going to see him as a problem. Then again, he could get elected and just get in line like the fuck boy he's pretending not to be.

Mitsukashira

by Mitsukashira on October 1st, 2016, 7:05 am

I think Hilary will actually be more of an issue in office. I thinks he has more of a disregard for the rules than Trump does, and this might land the US in some hot water. She's way too into doing clandestine and questionable shit. She can't even keep her shit together without the power of the Presidency.

Mitsukashira

by Mitsukashira on October 1st, 2016, 7:05 am

I'm going to predict that it will either be a very mundane presidency, or people are going to wish that even Obama was back in office, despite all of the bemoaning over him.

Verstande

by Verstande on October 1st, 2016, 12:09 pm

I don't vote, lol. Doesn't really matter which puppet is in office.

Anti-Bullying Unit
IriaChan
Anti-Bullying Unit

by IriaChan on October 2nd, 2016, 4:22 am

Since I was a child I've had an obsession with foreign policy and the relationship the US has with other countries. Time and time again I've dreamed/attempted/contemplated being a diplomat/foreign service officer/translator. The only try I made at college was related to international shit because of it. When I was a chibi nigga, my dream job was working at the UN as a translator. Years ago I met an actual UN translator and picked his brain. Scared me off from even trying; I'm not confident enough to achieve anything close to what's needed in the field. Trump is a foreign relations disaster. Because this subject is a huge hobby and deal to me, I know how drastically the world can change from a retarded-america under his regime. It doesn't have to be through insane shit like WW3. It can be much more subtle than that. One small change here, one small change there, opinions on america change, investments are reconsidered and boom... you have a whole different visa relationship with a country. It feels like it effects me personally as well, considering I feel I'll be working and living in Japan during his presidency and I've worked hard for that. Shit's already difficult enough and it can be taken away and changed drastically from one or two decisions alone. When it comes to this subject, you'd be surprised at how much work goes into the visa program and how easily that program can be disrupted. It doesn't even have to directly be about foreign relations, but it can trickle down and effect it. Trump can truly disturb any relationship we have with another country. As a person who is obsessed with traveling, other cultures, connecting and bridging the gaps between people and being "one" with everyone... Trump is my antithesis. Moreover, I can't vote for someone who's unintelligent. It's like making Jabba an admin. People are too obsessive with this revolution shit. And this is coming from a person who was born in Harlem, lived in a shelter till he was 5.. Grew up in a ghetto and dropped out when he was 13 years old and collected bottles in trash cans so his family could buy milk lol. I'm not cool with what's going on, but, America is more "woke" than ever. After these 4 years we can do this shit right and elect whoever seems best. I'd rather postpone real change than choose random change. Gotta keep grounded with this shit. Millennials are acting their age, like partying frat fucks who just regurgitate shit nonstop.. half of them don't even understand the world (not that I do really lol) but everyone around them is saying "Bernie or bust" so they're gonna run with it, just like they would with any other shitty and stupid trend-- think skinny jeans, man buns and the 3,000 new gender pronouns created in the last two months. I think after this election America has changed. So political change is around the corner.. just gotta be a little more patient and don't elect a guy who's going to make us look silly. Cause at the very least, Trump will make us look SILLY as fuck. Fuck... what's next Kanye?

Anti-Bullying Unit
IriaChan
Anti-Bullying Unit

by IriaChan on October 2nd, 2016, 4:30 am

There was a time pragmatism was considered a virtue ;/////

Windalgo

by Windalgo on October 2nd, 2016, 10:01 am

Yeah the "xD republicans r stupid" meme is cool and all, but Trump has an estimated IQ of 156.

Anti-Bullying Unit
IriaChan
Anti-Bullying Unit

by IriaChan on October 2nd, 2016, 12:34 pm

I guess his IQs so high he just seems stupid to average people. I'll have to rethink everything now-- no. Even if that estimate was close to reality, his brain speed is severely bottle necked by a lack of knowledge. yknow, my IQ fluctuated during MGOs time. It went down almost ten points but went back up to normal two years after MGO was down. Probably totally unrelated to the game, but if not, konami was doing something to all of us.

Windalgo

by Windalgo on October 2nd, 2016, 12:49 pm

He dumbs down his speech to address the common man. The people Clinton refers to as "deplorables", "basement dwellers", "taco bowls", and "super predators". Middle America. Read his book.

Trump will make us look silly. Unlike Hillary who is currently engaged in an argument with a cartoon frog. This doesn't warrant mockery in the slightest.
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/post/don ... explainer/

DIO

by DIO on October 2nd, 2016, 5:38 pm

Anime Club
Dylan
Anime Club

by Dylan on October 2nd, 2016, 7:45 pm

I would vote Trump but I'm Canadian. I just bet $200 on him winning instead.

TheUndying84

by TheUndying84 on October 3rd, 2016, 9:08 pm

Don't be a fucking retard, Windalgo. Trump's "estimated IQ" is based entirely off the quality of the business school............that he didn't actually go to. He went to Penn, because of his father's connections, and he took a few classes offered for undergrads by their prestigious business school, but he did not actually get accepted to it.

Which is besides the fact that IQ can not actually be determined by what school you went to. It can only be determined by a proper IQ test which he has never taken.

He also didn't write his book. And the guy who actually wrote it thinks he's a completely and utter piece of shit.

For anyone of you morons who think Hillary is the devil, can you come up with any specific reasons without mentioning emails (irrelevant and cleared of wrongdoing), Benghazi (10 hearings have yet to find her guilty of anything), or something Bill did (woman=/=her husband).

NakedGun

by NakedGun on October 3rd, 2016, 10:28 pm

I find it ironic that Eric acts like Trump but supports Clinton.

Windalgo

by Windalgo on October 3rd, 2016, 11:33 pm

Defending a child rapist, joking and laughing about his light sentence despite the fact she knew he was guilty, threatening and helping silence Bill's rape victims, laughing about having Gaddafi killed, destabilizing the middle east leading to the rise of ISIS, Clinton Foundation giving less than 3% of donations to charity, Clinton Foundation being used as a front for pay-to-play politics, being involved in drug trafficking in Haiti (see former Haitian president of senate for documents), attempting to have Assange killed via drone strike, the Mena drug trade, and the Clinton Kill list.
The emails are hardly irrelevant either, she put national security at risk with her gross negligence and deleted evidence that was under subpoena. Gowdy would suggest the FBI was involved in foul play with their investigation. How about her lying about the circumstances of Benghazi, where Americans were killed, but what difference at this point does it make, right?

Windalgo

by Windalgo on October 3rd, 2016, 11:37 pm

Or how about the fact she suffered a concussion and has a blood clot in her brain which she clearly hasn't recovered from, having medical personnel tail her at every event, wearing Fresnel prism glasses, or passing out in the streets of NYC.
What about the massive amounts of donations and speaking fees she gets from Saudi interests (keep in mind her pay-to-play mentality, easily bought)?
How about when she said multiple times that she would take military action against Russia for the DNC hack, which we've yet to link to Russia in any way. Does this sound safe to you? Making threats to the only body that could stand up to our military without any shred of evidence?

Windalgo

by Windalgo on October 3rd, 2016, 11:39 pm

Basket of deplorables, taco bowls, basement dwellers, super predators. DNC leaks proving the primary was rigged against Bernie, planning to use his lack of religion against him. The shady deals between Clinton, Kaine, and DWS. The DNC proofing media stories to match a narrative before they can run.