Whats your sleep drunk?

by IriaChan on September 3rd, 2016, 9:50 am
Anti-Bullying Unit
IriaChan
Anti-Bullying Unit

by IriaChan on September 3rd, 2016, 9:50 am

I call this shit "sleep drunk".. like, when I haven't slept for a long time I get drunk and weird. I'm sure everyone's like that. maybe not. my symptoms are: truth telling, overly talkative (even for me), no caring about anything, mispelling, silliness and really oily skin. My skin is usually super dry and feels like an iguana's cock. But when ive stayed up long I become a freshly glazed donut. like i dont wanna post this shit and im telling myself i wont, im telling myself to stop but i bet twenty bucks i post this. this is probably just a dream. love you all.

anyone get sleep drunk or u niggas go to bed on time like some kids/profesional workin adults aka stiffs

Mitsukashira

by Mitsukashira on September 3rd, 2016, 2:08 pm

I also tend to get kinda talkative. Outside of that, if I'm up for around 24 hours, I tend to get tunnel vision. It feels as though everything starts to get slightly far away from me, like someone moved the FOV slider up on me.

Verstande

by Verstande on September 3rd, 2016, 2:20 pm

experienced the sleep drunk shit when i studied for 32 hours straight for an exam. Took the exam, and almost passed out at a police station parking lot.

Staircase

by Staircase on September 3rd, 2016, 3:40 pm

Just do what Arcadia does and sleep the SECOND you feel even remotely tired so you'll never have to worry about it.

unseenima

by unseenima on November 8th, 2016, 5:12 pm

what the fuck iria lol