Spoiler: [+]
me with a dumb iphone filter

yo let me get some nudes?

SNAAAKE

by SNAAAKE on October 17th, 2014, 7:58 pm

can I send you newds too?

woke up and took a selfie. yup I wake up wearing a blue steel :smoking:

not sure what else to show n tell. still gotta unwrap the evil within. I am scared to play! :dismay3:
next thing I wanna try is water cooling..MAYBE get that new amd 5ghz cpu going..might be a fun project

Verstande

by Verstande on October 26th, 2014, 12:40 pm

Got this kit I think about a week ago, will take irl pics later on

Anti-Bullying Unit
IriaChan
Anti-Bullying Unit

by IriaChan on June 20th, 2015, 1:15 pm

I'm trying to conjure a forum revival here. Besides hating everyone and that being the key factor in not updating this topic, I also stopped buying things. In a twist, I've actually been selling a lot of my collection.

It's nice selling games I don't care about anymore to buy newer ones I'm interested in. Fuck Destiny and EA UFC particularly:
The rundown:
Guilty Gear: It's cool, but I can't get into it. Bought it for the visuals. I'm a fan of 2D fighters and I like seeing how the genre can be pushed. I have liked Guilty Gear before, but this one goes over my head.

Xenoverse: Seemed like a good idea, especially while assuming others on my PSN friends list would have a copy. Boring ass game, highly grindy and repetitive. Not "bad", but not good either. It's just there. Playing alone is too depressing, gave up by level 52.

Toukiden Kiwami: Pretty fun, but again.. I assumed at least one other person would grab this. Nobody did, and now it's coming out on Steam. I would rather have it on PC to be honest. It's entertaining, but it could be much better, if, I had someone to play with.

Bloodborne: I didn't enjoy it at first. After I beat the first 3 bosses, it sat on my shelf for two months. However, now I'm into it and I'm almost done. I'm also playing Dark Souls II for the first time on PC. I never got around to DS2 and while I'd rather play Scholar of the First Sin, the original was on sale for like $7.

The Witcher 3: I really love this game. I was playing it like crack, but then I rekindled the bonfire with Bloodborne and haven't touched it. I'll tackle it after Bloodborne. I probably have 30-40 hours in The Witcher so far. I've wanted to have some Witcher talks but have been too lazy to reach out to Lone or Lilman-- again, nobody seems to own these games.

I also bought a really cheap, entry level fightstick which is something I've talked about for a few years on this forum. I wanted to see if I'd like it. I love it. Made playing King of Fighters a lot of fun, until I got bored. Still waiting on Yatagarasu lol.

PC woes:
I have hundreds of friends between my three PSNs, but the most active lot of gamers I see are in the 13 friends I have on steam. Sometimes I feel like putting a little more moolah into PC games, but I hate the idea of digital and sometimes I worry if my PC can even handle some newer games. I've always had bad computers so I'm still in shock whenever I get a game on sale and it runs smooth on my comp. I always feel it wont.

Some games play fine on ultra but then once in awhile it crashes my entire system. I've gone all over the web for fixes. I'm at a loss! Makes me paranoid to shell out the full price on a fresh game just to not be able to play it. No, my PC's not overheating. Only seen this issue with Skyrim and Dark Souls 2 though.

The first DVD/CD releases of what is probably my current favorite idol group. I felt cool pre-ordering the first release, which only had 2000 copies. I followed one of my favorite local/indies idols, who transitioned from her dying group to this new top-secret project. The group ended up being part of a major label, blew up and now copy's of their first release resell at over $100-- it was $18!

My girlfriend got me this huge fucking stack of photos. The first three were exclusive ones which ran $15+ each. But the bulk was a lot for $7. That's a pretty hardcore deal when it comes to idol photos. Some of the girls are low-tier but there's a few high ranking ones as well. I can't wait to convert some of these into video games.

That's all I can remember at the moment. There's definitely a bunch miscellaneous shit I'm forgetting. Going to bed.

Atlas

by Atlas on June 20th, 2015, 6:28 pm

Still gotta beat Bloodborne.

BlackCat

by BlackCat on June 20th, 2015, 11:42 pm

i havent purchased anything since my last time posting in this thread... besides my wii u which i regret 200%.

everything i want to play keeps being a 3ds title.

if only i didnt trust what everyone said about no set platform for mgo3, since you all got fucking ps4s.

Anti-Bullying Unit
IriaChan
Anti-Bullying Unit

by IriaChan on June 21st, 2015, 7:03 am

I've been wanting a Wii U lately, but your post is changing my mind. I've been in the mood for light and bright happy games. I assume Wii U really does suck, you barely even hear any word of mouth surrounding the system, so I have absolutely no clue what games have come out on it. Except maybe some Splatoon shit that someone plays in my YT subs.

BlackCat

by BlackCat on June 21st, 2015, 10:32 am

IriaChan
I've been wanting a Wii U lately, but your post is changing my mind. I've been in the mood for light and bright happy games. I assume Wii U really does suck, you barely even hear any word of mouth surrounding the system, so I have absolutely no clue what games have come out on it. Except maybe some Splatoon shit that someone plays in my YT subs.

The console is fine its just totally not for me. I grew up always buying Sony consoles except for gameboys. I didnt play any of the Nintendo classics and thats all that gets released. People around me get so hype for star fox and shit and i sit here waiting for anything i want to not be announced for 3ds.

Smash, MH, Bayonetta 2... SMTxPersona, New Zelda, any decent jrpgs. Thats all thats out/coming out i'd play. Because Fire Emblem will never not be a 3ds game.

I really only got the WiiU for Smash, but i talked myself into it by saying Nintendo games are going to be all exclusive. PC for new games, ps3 for old, and WiiU for exclusives. What I should have done is put the $367 i paid into a new PC fund, and bought a cheap wiiU way down the line when I had a list of games i want on it. Its not that i cant just buy everything over time, but im pretty jew about any large purchase.

The only good thing ive found is complete backwards compatibility and the EShop, but you know... ROMS.

Also in general ive been moving away from multiplayer and trying to just play games for fun. It feels way better and Steam is filled with games i choose to play over my WiiU.

DIO

by DIO on June 21st, 2015, 12:05 pm

The two reasons I bought a Wii U and am not regretting it.

Anti-Bullying Unit
IriaChan
Anti-Bullying Unit

by IriaChan on June 21st, 2015, 6:39 pm

I'll look into those games^

@Cat: That sounds just like me. I always followed Sony's consoles and before PS era I was a Sega Genesis kid. I played my Nintendo games through friends who'd lend me their consoles and shit. I only owned a gameboy color. Now that my girlfriend moved in I've adopted her Wii and Gamecube.

That's a pretty ballsy jump from a life of Sony to a Wii U. You should get a PS4 soon if you're looking to try MGO3. I wonder if our community will end up dividing for MGO. We shoulda stuck together. I think my PC can handle MGO3.. If it's good and available I'll play it there too eventually.

Anime Club
JJJJ
Anime Club

by JJJJ on June 23rd, 2015, 9:18 pm

Staircase's fedora collectionImage

BlackCat

by BlackCat on June 23rd, 2015, 9:29 pm

how do you even wear a patterned fedora

Anime Club
Arcadia
Anime Club

by Arcadia on June 25th, 2015, 12:51 pm

I found a video of Staircase.

Ninjanuity

by Ninjanuity on June 26th, 2015, 10:33 am

BlackCat
i havent purchased anything since my last time posting in this thread... besides my wii u which i regret 200%.

everything i want to play keeps being a 3ds title.

if only i didnt trust what everyone said about no set platform for mgo3, since you all got fucking ps4s.

Sell your Wii U for ps4 then ya dingus. Having the 3ds and Wii U I get more playtime out of my 3ds (MH4U anyone?). I really only play the Wii U for smash when friends come over. But yeah get a ps4 man, I'll sell you a 20th anniversary one for free donuts for life, deal?

bob saget

by bob saget on June 30th, 2015, 2:25 pm

can collection

mgs collection

:smoking:

Isaac

by Isaac on July 4th, 2015, 5:27 pm

Traded in the XBONE for the limited edition Batmam PS4 bundle.

It's pretty. 8)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/03/31/announcing-the-limited-edition-batman-arkham-knight-ps4-bundle/

masterolive

by masterolive on July 5th, 2015, 12:50 am

Isaac

It's pretty. 8)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/03/31/announcing-the-limited-edition-batman-arkham-knight-ps4-bundle/

fag

Isaac

by Isaac on July 6th, 2015, 11:45 pm

masterolive
Isaac

It's pretty. 8)

fag

well... lemme git dem digits nawm sayin