The Show & Tell Topic

by IriaChan on August 13th, 2012, 4:05 pm
Sloandawg

by Sloandawg on September 8th, 2014, 9:07 pm

In the end it just comes down to how the two individuals involved in the relationship interact and understand each other.

if it's cool, it's cool. If it's not, it's not.

Anime Club
Dylan
Anime Club

by Dylan on September 8th, 2014, 9:09 pm

IriaChan
Lone, you've been really ugly towards me lately. You seem to constantly attack my posts in rude ways these days. I'm unsure as to why that is? I'm wondering if it's because of that immature nonsense I pulled in that "tranny thread". Which I apologized for and assumed we were beyond, thus resuming our friendship.

I've always been really straight forward with information about myself, with the major exception of my gender. In fact, I've typically given too much accurate information which led to Wormser finding me at work...we worked for the same Fashion company back in 2012, Jones. I was answering Eclipse's question in a carefree and open manor and don't believe it warrants such aggression. Aside from yelling at you a bit too much on MGO during survival, I thought we were tight---you were always one of the members I was closest to. I'm not as interested in arguing over the validity of my "stories" as I am in fixing problems between me and my friends. I won't deny that when I read such demeaning and aggressive posts from someone like you, it makes me a bit emotional. I've always been one of the older people in the community, but in some aspects have had the most growing up to do. I've changed immensely since the days where IriaChan would lie about their gender--6 years ago--to make an uncomfortable situation go away.

Regarding what you've written. Well, one thing I'd like to address is , although my addiction to MGO, Japanese culture and pretending to be female for 4 years would have you instantaneously stereotype me...I am really popular with women and am hit on quite a bit. Things also move really fast in New York City so the opportunities one has to come across a great number of people is staggering, it probably has a lot to do with the amount of times I'm hit on. I'm really friendly with people and talkative so I put myself in those positions unknowingly. I'm pretty shy with hitting on girls and would feel lost if I had to. Every girl I've dated had to approach me...as I stay in my nerd bubble. Obviously everyone has different tastes, but a fair amount of women seem to find me attractive.

Some of many, screen shots adding to my story from a year ago.
Spoiler: [+]

Here's some text from last night and this morning. (1919) means orgasm in Japanese.
Spoiler: [+]

This is a very constant theme in our relationship. Overall it obviously doesn't matter if anyone believes it, I just dislike being called a liar so I wanted to try at clearing my name. :disappointed2:

I called you out on your bullshit because it is either bullshit or I legitimately think you both have mental health issues and need to reevaluated some things in your life. The tranny thing is under the water, I don't really care about it anymore and haven't for some time. We were pretty tight and I had somewhat of a blind faith towards you as evident in the tranny topic. I took your word without question and felt pretty bad when everybody approached you with pure insults. I thought that you must have been through a lot and I felt that I needed to defend you as nobody as did. At the very least, I thought we were pretty good friends. I kept returning to Royal Divinity after arguments and being yelled at, regardless of who was at fault, and continued to play with you. I have still considered you to be a friend to some extent and I don't recall being aggressive to you on the forums. I think there was one or two that I can recall, but those were in the MGO2 Revival topic I think? From what I remember, they had some good reasoning behind them as well. I have been trying to get you to buy CS:GO or hit me up on Steam so we can play something but it hasn't really worked. I consider the person I was six years, and definitely four to three years, ago to be an entirely different person than I was today. I have completely different values and see things in a different light than I used to. I think that my relationship with Cath/Eclipse is the embodiment of that. I used to be a complete cunt to her and now, I assume mutually, I would, at the very least, consider her a pretty good [s]friend[/s] mate whom I talk with on a regular basis. I would just attack anyone on the forums for whatever reason. I have reached the point where I despise the person I was a few years ago.

Now, the difference between you and me is that you have gone from writing somwhat long, and sometimes convoluted, posts about various topics on the forums. But now? Well, nowadays you just write long and, honestly, awkward posts about weird ass stories that come off as attention whoring. Before I get to the main example of this, I will quote a quote that should be familiar to some people. This is during the time of IriaChan, the female but cool MGO player that enjoyed making YouTube videos. This is where you took it from escaping an uncomfortable situation to just fabricating an awkward as fuck story that makes anybody cringe.

Iria
Well, I can respect morality... and maybe it is his morality that stopped him from letting me into his pants... but listen to the background story.

So yeah. We go to a bar, we have like 8 drinks of hard shit and then 2 beers. He's facing away from me like the entire night, but he was the one who wanted to go out with me... he was always "obsessed" with me. So I sorta ask him if I could kiss him. He smiles and said yeah, so I did. I make out with him for like, idk.. mad long.

Then I put a starburst im my mouth and we make out with it, he eats it out of my mouth.. no problem. He vibing me apparently. Tongue and all now.. its like 4am!!! WE BOTH HAVE WORK at 8am. We in his car, he droping me off at home.. we makin out again. I grab his cock and rub and he doesn't stop me, I do it for like 5min and then when I try to go in his pants he pushin me away. I say "just a little" and he's like "no". I'm like, wow. So that continues like 20min.. I get ontop of him and out of frustration I bite the fuck out of him all over his neck LOL. He turns me over and dry humps me a good 10min, but still WONT let me in his pants.

His excuse was that I was "drunK". I WANST THO.. wow, I was coherant, just a bit tipsy. Then the shit happen again after we went to see that shitty freddy remake at the movies... idk, I been wit this guy for like 3 months now. He's a disapointment and not fun at ALL, but I still try to give him chances. Now he wants to be just friends?? Why did he even bother with me.. fag wasted my time and im sexual frustrated now

Iria
I wouldnt make fun of his dick size... thats wrong. But he hinted to me he was a virgin like 10 times but hasn't really said anything to make me certain. But, I figure he isn't since he's super cute and he's turning 25 in 2 weeks. He's old as fuck... idk, itd be weird if he was a virgin. But he seemed very nervous I guess

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6716&p=126946&hilit=starburst+mouth#p126946

What the fuck is that? Like, that is beyond escaping an uncomfortable situation to creating one. This isn't the only one, though. Remember that story that involved something about a cell phone and a boyfriend, or something stupid like that? I can hardly remember it but it was a fabricated story nonetheless.

I'll now direct you to the present.

Iria
I don't want to go into details, so I'll give a synopsis of what I dreamed about. Sorry, reading the word "dream" prompted this. I'm still very sleepy... :drained:

It was the 1800s, I was a girl who'd play with her two friends daily. A young boy and another little girl. One day the boy got sick, infected and began turning into a tentacle hentai-esque monster. I caught him getting a blowjob from our friend and they wanted me to do this too. The girl got assimilated by him through sex and I flew away trying to flee (most of this dream is in panic and running for my life). His tentacle reach went through the air and hunted me down, infinite range. Felt like Raiden's sword in a laggy TDM. I was a wolf-girl, so I transformed into a wolf and tried to enter a new wolf pack for protection from this strange mutated-boy. I thought I was safe, I even made some new friends there. During a pack meeting by a bond fire, I noticed our leader was infected too and everyone began mutating just as the boy did, only they were his servants. I tried to save my new friends but it was too late...

I flew as fast as I could and found myself being chased by Dracula and a werewolf. Found a huge church that had a large bell-tower. For some reason I had it in my head that the loud noise of the bell being rang would hurt Dracula. I had a significant head start on them so I could have kept going, but I made the decision to wait for them like an asshole. I see them climbing the tower and began ringing the bell. As I expected Dracula was effected but I totally forgot to factor in that the werewolf was with him -__-. So once again I was frantically running.

I entered something that appeared to be a 1800's London... An old man who I instantly knew as Merlin, the wizard, said to get into his home and he'd protect me. His home was tiny and his wife was also there, knitting. He began to put birthday candles on the door and windows and lite them. He said as long as those are lit nothing can enter into the home. Surely enough as Dracula and an army of other vampire/werewolf arrived, none could enter into the house. Unfortunately these candles would go out incredibly fast so I was racing back and forth trying to lite new ones every few seconds. I finally screw up and these bastards get into the house...

Merlin tells Dracula that if any of his goons touch me, him or his wife they'll explode. A vampire grabbed his wife and boom! exploded. I then noticed that Merlin had a seal he wrote in Kanji, above our head on the ceiling and we were inside a spell barrier. Dracula finally realized it too and that there was nothing he could do. He told me that I was prolonging the inevitable and that his master wont stop until I'm merged with him and that he'd be back. All the vampires and shit left....

Merlin noticed how disheveled I was from my long days of being chased by monsters and offered me a warm bath... so he helps me undress and takes me to his bath. He starts to help washing my back and tells me his wife is making me a new dress. I get the most insane sense of insecurity while he's doing this and felt something was wrong. It started warm and loving enough, but slowly it began getting a bit perverted and off. He'd say suspect shit.. That's when I notice that he's also infected... he begins to finger me and kissing me along my neck and shit. At first I was a bit panicked so sat there in fear. When he started getting more aggressive, turning my head to shove his tongue down my throat and finger me harder, I tried to push away but.. I CANT FUCKING MOVE.. like the water is draining my last bit of energy or something. So I begin to cry :/ I assume I'm inside a spell. I remember in small talk earlier that Merlin said that his magic only effects certain types of creature; they're creature specific spells. So cleverly, I change into a wolf again and I'm able to jump out of the bath and ran off into the woods.....

I woke up after that. I saved a lot of important details, because I'm considerate. The dream was so stressful because of being chased consonantly and I was unable to trust anyone. I was so entertained, I really didn't want to wake. Oh well. My mom texted me and woke me up like a bitch.

That goes beyond sharing a dream to just flat out attention whoring. I mean, you're describing a dream where you're a girl and you get raped by monsters. I shouldn't have to say anymore.

As for your screenshots. Fucking having an orgasm while thinking of going to prison and having her boyfriend cheat on her? Her having an orgasm while thinking about you fucking other women? I honestly think that both you and your girlfriend have some sort of mental illness. Want to know what else i think? You've mentioned how you're an alpha male but being stuck in a bubble and shy about hitting on girls is not being an alpha male. Do not tell people that you are something you are not. Given this, I HIGHLY doubt that your dick is popping out of your pants and having the urge to fuck everything in sight if you can't hit on someone or approach a girl. This then leads me to believe that your girlfriend did not propose this idea of you having sex with other girls unless it was an obvious issue. I am highly confident, with good reason, that you were a virgin before dating this girl which would, again, lead me to believe that you do not have a history of being someone that has sex, at all. Like, who are you trying to convince with these lies? The forums, or yourself?

Given your history and what I've seen, I conclude that you and your girlfriend are mentally unstable to an extent or are emotionally scarred in some way. As a friend, I recommend you talk to someone about what is considered healthy.

EcLiipSe

by EcLiipSe on September 8th, 2014, 9:10 pm

Sloandawg
In the end it just comes down to how the two individuals involved in the relationship interact and understand each other.

I'm not saying any different, but it still pretty odd and not a usual thing to happen, not saying it doesn't happen though.

BlackCat

by BlackCat on September 8th, 2014, 9:11 pm

Activity !

Anime Club
Dylan
Anime Club

by Dylan on September 8th, 2014, 9:16 pm

Sloandawg

If its cool could have many different meanings on an emotional level, though. I honestly think that this girl of his may have some sort of emotional issue. She seems irrationally insecure of women hitting on Iria and seems to believe that Iria lacks any faith to their relationship (to which Iria believes himself) but then she just lets him have sex with people as long as he tells her. This not only turns her on but she also wants to marry as well. I am not trying to be a dick but I believe that she may have some sort of emotional trauma or is mentally unstable in some way and should see a professional out of her own personal/mental health.

DIO

by DIO on September 8th, 2014, 9:22 pm

Dylan
you're an alpha male.

I agree. Iria is alpha as fuck.

EcLiipSe

by EcLiipSe on September 8th, 2014, 9:26 pm

Because war... war never changes. :smoking:

Anime Club
Dylan
Anime Club

by Dylan on September 8th, 2014, 9:26 pm

For the record, I'm a bit torn on whether I should feel like a dick or feel morally safe with my post. I feel like a bit of a dick given our past friendship but I don't feel that bad about it because of just the sheer nature of it (your posts, crossing the line, etc). I am not insulting you as a person so to say but I am concerned about your mental/emotional health as a person. I would be wrong if I said the only thing you've ever lied/fabricated a story about was your gender. I don't think you need to reply to my post but rather I hope that my words hit you hard enough for you to look back and reflect on some things.

Niko

by Niko on September 8th, 2014, 9:35 pm

I'm actually really popular with the ladies on Long Island too. I'm open to every bby girl. I believe my boy Iria-chan des with his big breasted women DVD fetishes, though.

Anti-Bullying Unit
IriaChan
Anti-Bullying Unit

by IriaChan on September 8th, 2014, 10:05 pm

First of all, there's so much wrong with your approach. And I think the whole "mental issues" talk is highly overstated as well. You've got a real chip on your shoulder and are incredibly arrogant and ugly these days, I probably should have treated you better. It's clear now, I've failed you as a mother. I find it comical that you're always referring to what you're doing as "calling you on your shit", as though you've got it like that...

It's obvious you have no understanding of the world, or of people outside your bubble. The sheer ignorance of your denunciation speaks volumes against any actualpoints you're trying to make. The fact is, in the real world --the place you're in when you've logged out of steam--has many types of people and you can't make broad generalizations so nonchalantly without being wrong many times over. You see a person, idea, or lifestyle choice which's unfamiliar and it's instantly "broken". I love my girlfriend and my relationship.

That story about the guy, was actually about my female supervisor who I was dating at the time. I reworked it, as I had to rework all my stories at the time. The key to maintaining the disinformation was to never trip over any of it. Therefore whatever story or conversation I told about me, I reversed genders. It's how I could keep everything "neat'. Because I became a "woman", sisters became brothers, mothers became fathers, girlfriends became boyfriends. It was the only gimmick I could come up with for protecting a silly misunderstanding I was caught up in. I was so afraid of being found out, but also created great friends which I wanted to be close with. I mistakenly made a decision to promote this bizzaro world with reversed genders, in hopes of sharing more about myself and become closer with my friends.

That decision lost me two good friends...thankfully, I was still able to convey enough of the real Iria over those years to keep my closest friend, SS.

As for who I am, as a man? I don't care for words like "alpha" and any use or reference to them are done so in sarcasm, jest or plain fun. The furthest I'd go is saying, I'm confident in myself. I'm not going to go into great detail about my girlfriend, since she's not apart of the community, but I will say she's really laid back, logical and dances to a different beat.

We're all posting online for the same reasons really, share opinions, tell stories, chitchat and share parts of ourselves. This is done in so many ways; talking about what you've bought, what you've dreamed about or even sharing opinions about video games you enjoy. It's all very much the same thing. All I'm guilty of is talking a lot more than others. A lot of people hate me for it, but I think some might still like me in this community which is why I continue to be apart of it. Shit isn't that serious or complex, I'm just IriaChan.

Somehow my presence also does wonder for activity :saddened:

Sloandawg

Yeah. My girlfriend and I have already talked about if there comes a time where we want to rework the rules or close the relationship up again, it's alright. It's all just about two people who care about each other who agree to the same rules--- that's what makes a successful relationship.

BlackCat

by BlackCat on September 8th, 2014, 10:11 pm

IriaChan
Because I became a "woman", sisters became brothers

Kuro cute girl confirmed

Anti-Bullying Unit
IriaChan
Anti-Bullying Unit

by IriaChan on September 8th, 2014, 10:14 pm

BlackCat
IriaChan
Because I became a "woman", sisters became brothers

Kuro cute girl confirmed

He was not apart of it obviously. He actually was my biggest threat... He said he wouldn't lie for me when it began and so if anyone asked him, he'd tell them the truth. luckily NOBODY once really asked him about my gender. Probably because he doesn't socialize with the community. I was always really worried about him, especially since he's hot-headed as fuck. He was also against it because he wanted me to use my mic and stop bullshitting on keyboard during clan battles and survival.

EcLiipSe

by EcLiipSe on September 8th, 2014, 10:24 pm

IriaChan
We're all posting online for the same reasons really, share opinions, tell stories, chitchat and share parts of ourselves. This is done in so many ways; talking about what you've bought, what you've dreamed about or even sharing opinions about video games you enjoy. It's all very much the same thing. All I'm guilty of is talking a lot more than others. A lot of people hate me for it, but I think some might still like me in this community which is why I continue to be apart of it. Shit isn't that serious or complex, I'm just IriaChan.

Somehow my presence also does wonder for activity :saddened:

Yes, we're all posting online for those reasons but there are parts of your PERSONAL life that you should a PERSONAL affair rather than sharing it to everybody, such as that dreamed where you got raped by Merlin (which was not only fucked up but creepy as shit, not to mention COMPLETELY out of subject).

I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I am not really interested in knowing about people's sexual life and how well it goes while dating someone, just one of those TMI things y'know, doesn't mean I hate you for it, though.

Anti-Bullying Unit
IriaChan
Anti-Bullying Unit

by IriaChan on September 8th, 2014, 10:33 pm

I respect that and appreciate the way you go about conducting yourself when faced with topics of disinterest. As for this occasion, I was simply replying to your question. I felt I explained in a shallow way, I am Iria and would generally write more. Perhaps it was still TMI.

Mr.Fox

by Mr.Fox on September 8th, 2014, 10:37 pm

B-But isn't the topic name show and tell?

Anti-Bullying Unit
IriaChan
Anti-Bullying Unit

by IriaChan on September 8th, 2014, 11:35 pm

Mr.Fox
B-But isn't the topic name show and tell?

I've seem to have run out of up votes...

Please take this as a token of my appreciation, +. One more thing, brave soul. Please be weary of the wolves affront the Ol' Werdham Inn, for they have taken the lives of many, many wanderers who've bravely traveled beyond the Crescent forest.

Anime Club
TowerTooth
Anime Club

by TowerTooth on September 8th, 2014, 11:49 pm

Thought this side of the forum died a long time ago, I've been waiting... :warcry2:

Windalgo

by Windalgo on September 9th, 2014, 12:19 am

I liked the dream post Iria. Don't let them keep you down.

DIO

by DIO on September 9th, 2014, 1:18 am

Iria's rape dream was like a combination of all my favorite hentai anime in one post.

Anti-Bullying Unit
IriaChan
Anti-Bullying Unit

by IriaChan on September 9th, 2014, 3:06 am

Windalgo
I liked the dream post Iria. Don't let them keep you down.

I do it for you guys, thank you for your support.

Mr. President
Iria's rape dream was like a combination of all my favorite hentai anime in one post.

When I was 13 I used to write hentai fan-fictions, but I have to say that dream far surpassed anything I ever consciously created. My magnum opus really.