[PWO] Official Peace Walker Online Topic

by Dylan on February 16th, 2012, 1:42 pm
Anime Club
Dylan
Anime Club

by Dylan on February 16th, 2012, 1:42 pm

Post you're PSN if you have MGS HD/play PW online and you want to play PW.

I am talking about Peace Walker, which is included in the Metal Gear Solid HD collection, it is region free.

http://www.amazon.co...3/dp/B0050SX97I

The purpose of this topic is to create somewhat organized fun PW games of MGO people between now and the MGO shutdown date, and after. Post your PSN and username in brackets if you are interested in playing PW.

Info on PW:

http://www.mgo2.com/...-walker-versus/

PSN will be on the left, and the person's MGO2.com name in brackets

ActaNonVerba-- (ffs)

AkinaMGO (Akina)

biahazard (Beatriz)

BlaccFang (BigLegacyNiggah )

BMX215 (PsheeZy-)

ChaosMGO (ChaosA)

CB0967 (Heavy Rain)

DanyullS (Danyull)

Darkpaths (Darkpaths)

DiistractioN- (Cmoyda///)

drworm979 (Wormser)

Emoney244 (Emoneyy)

Fighter-Fox (Mr.Fox)

Frooger1234 (TheWho)

Gambit_77 (IronGiant)

Grandmasta_ace (Ace)

IriaChan (Iria)

Invsblphntm (Invsblphntm)

KarlCarlson3 (Dr. Jigglepants)

KenpachiX (Chun-Li)

KnightofZexen (Zexen)

LoneLegend (Space Lion)

LostFonDrive (Aikia)

MND_PANTERA (MNDPANTERA)

mushroomherb (WhiteMare)

noobsmokexk (nSk)

Roxies84 (Roxies)

RsNaKe_-_ (xSTaR-FrosTx)

Shadow_fang_ (N y x)

Sloandawg (Sloandawg)

stelfoxtehsavage (Stelfox)

soxfreak720 (Digital Love)

TheWhiteShadow- (masterolive)

SMF546 (SMF546)

unSeen_Human (SwagoHod)

xlittletinox (LiLTiNO)

xSpiritualx (Spiritual-)

Ace

by Ace on February 16th, 2012, 1:44 pm

PSN: Grandmasta_ace

i love peace walker.

Anti-Bullying Unit
IriaChan
Anti-Bullying Unit

by IriaChan on February 16th, 2012, 1:45 pm

Idc if people don't think I should, but I'ma form a PW clan. Idk if its worth bothering to recruit more than 2 players per-clan though. My 2nd would be Kemikalz. 3rd I'd have to chose wisely but I tend to do stupid shit so I'm guesing it would be Lone in the end.

gotta come up with a clan name. we can have clan battles n shit.. and like do a tournament hosted by windalgo himself..

My psn is almost always full... but, PSN

IriaChan

Heavy Rain

by Heavy Rain on February 16th, 2012, 1:45 pm

CB0967

Anime Club
Dylan
Anime Club

by Dylan on February 16th, 2012, 1:47 pm

Iria
Idc if people don't think I should, but I'ma form a PW clan. Idk if its worth bothering to recruit more than 2 players per-clan though. My 2nd would be Kemikalz. 3rd I'd have to chose wisely but I tend to do stupid shit so I'm guesing it would be Lone in the end.

gotta come up with a clan name. we can have clan battles n shit.. and like do a tournament hosted by windalgo himself..

My psn is almost always full... but, PSN

IriaChan

Let's get this shit going! On mobile so I'll update list in a couple hours. We can make alt psns for clans then we can just copy our save files over to said psn so we don't have to start.

Anti-Bullying Unit
IriaChan
Anti-Bullying Unit

by IriaChan on February 16th, 2012, 1:47 pm

What we can do is.. since they're's only 3v3 play. I'll create a PeaceWalker chatroom. We can add everyone who plays to that chat so we can form games easier and take turns playing if needed. Sort of like fighting game's lobby system where you wait you're turn? That way we dont have to add everyone to PSN, i cant anyway.

I'll get on PW as soon as I get home. Btw, does anyone have some spare soldiers/gear i can have cause Im still early in story and dont got anything..

Anti-Bullying Unit
IriaChan
Anti-Bullying Unit

by IriaChan on February 16th, 2012, 1:48 pm

Lone, I thought of that.. like having a PSN with the clan tag. But the thing is that when I tried to share my WanderingWota PSN into IriaChan I couldnt. I had to ctually RESTART. you cant share you're data between PSN names. each PSN name has to start from 0. unless u kno a way around it

Anime Club
Dylan
Anime Club

by Dylan on February 16th, 2012, 1:49 pm

Iria
What we can do is.. since they're's only 3v3 play. I'll create a PeaceWalker chatroom. We can add everyone who plays to that chat so we can form games easier and take turns playing if needed. Sort of like fighting game's lobby system where you wait you're turn?

I'll get on PW as soon as I get home. Btw, does anyone have some spare soldiers/gear i can have cause Im still early in story and dont got anything..

You have to trade solders of equal stats like S R&D for S combat. If you don't care bout trophies download a complete save off google or gamefaqs or something. Took me 45hrs to get somewhat good shit.

Anime Club
Dylan
Anime Club

by Dylan on February 16th, 2012, 1:50 pm

Iria
Lone, I thought of that.. like having a PSN with the clan tag. But the thing is that when I tried to share my WanderingWota PSN into IriaChan I couldnt. I had to ctually RESTART. you cant share you're data between PSN names. each PSN name has to start from 0. unless u kno a way around it

What the fuck.. that's stupid.

If you have a PSP with a hacked save/complete save you can transfarr onto you're PW. Idk, shit is stupid.

Here Aspirin!

by Here Aspirin! on February 16th, 2012, 1:52 pm

Does it have a good gameplay? i don't have it

Swago

by Swago on February 16th, 2012, 1:56 pm

unSeen_Human

gonna make a clan called Team Ghost

AWWWW YEEEEEEE CLAN BATTLE AGAINST RD COMING UP.

LEGGO

#RECRUITING

CrimsonRex

by CrimsonRex on February 16th, 2012, 2:04 pm

I WANNA PLAY WIT U IRIA PLZ

I'll help you get S ranked soldiers Iria.

Anti-Bullying Unit
IriaChan
Anti-Bullying Unit

by IriaChan on February 16th, 2012, 2:18 pm

Okay, I want to do the first CB of PW against UnSeen. Get a team. As for me, I will more than likely not make "RD" for PW. Crim, are you good at PW???? Let s paly tonight so i can see how u are.. im assuming ur probably GOOD... just knowing ur skills at MGO2.. ur style must work for PW.

I need tot alk to kemi tonight. lets have some FUN! for tonight lets all just paly with each other and chill.. we'll CB wen we're ready. should be easy since we only need 3 ppl lol

CrimsonRex

by CrimsonRex on February 16th, 2012, 2:38 pm

Of course, I unlocked alot of gear on PW. If you want the M4 "variant" on PW, I'll help you unlock it.

Anime Club
Dylan
Anime Club

by Dylan on February 16th, 2012, 2:48 pm

Iria
Okay, I want to do the first CB of PW against UnSeen. Get a team. As for me, I will more than likely not make "RD" for PW. Crim, are you good at PW???? Let s paly tonight so i can see how u are.. im assuming ur probably GOOD... just knowing ur skills at MGO2.. ur style must work for PW.

I need tot alk to kemi tonight. lets have some FUN! for tonight lets all just paly with each other and chill.. we'll CB wen we're ready. should be easy since we only need 3 ppl lol

If you want me to I'll play until survival.

Anti-Bullying Unit
IriaChan
Anti-Bullying Unit

by IriaChan on February 16th, 2012, 3:02 pm

I want you to play through survival, tbfh. Why are you still playing that old ass game? 4 years, it aint getting any better mate.

crim, that souds just dandy.

I'm brainstorming clan names atm, but coming up short. I may rely on a clan name or two that I wanted to make on MGO, rather than come up with a fresh one. I always wanted to launch a clan called ArtisticXrtreme (or, ArtisticExtreme without the missing "e"). I made the clan for my alts on MGO2 and I like the initials of "aX". I just never launched the clan since I knew with my resources I'd never be able to stay true to the vision of the roster. I'd make iNvoK3, but that's now taken by iNSP, so I wouldn't ask people to join a clan that trademarks my 'iN".

That'd be like joining a clan named Syndicate or MG Protoges. Nobody would do tha-- oh, wait..

Anyway, the brainstorming shall continue.

I really wish we could clan tag in PW.. I don't think I'd ask people to create new PSNs just for the clan, not unless they wanted to. But I don't even want to go through the hassle of creating a 40th PSN.

CrimsonRex

by CrimsonRex on February 16th, 2012, 3:05 pm

If you abandon the name; RD, I'll just steal the name for my own use in other games.

Swago

by Swago on February 16th, 2012, 3:09 pm

k, LEGGO. WHO WANTS TO JOIN MY PW CLAN/TEAM?

Anime Club
Dylan
Anime Club

by Dylan on February 16th, 2012, 3:10 pm

I want to play with the 4 months I have left, with what friends I have left (if any). When re you getting on?

Swago

by Swago on February 16th, 2012, 3:14 pm

also iria add my PSN

<-------