You Lose DismaliciouS & Lax

by xremembrance on June 26th, 2011, 2:51 am
xremembrance

by xremembrance on June 28th, 2011, 3:19 am

the sad part is, most of the community wont realize that windalgo is just trolling and is doing this on purpose

Anime Club
Dylan
Anime Club

by Dylan on June 28th, 2011, 3:23 am

xrem just getting diarreahed all over his mouth

Noble 6

by Noble 6 on June 28th, 2011, 3:58 am

damn there is shit flying all over the place.

Talps

by Talps on June 28th, 2011, 4:23 am

Swaggless

big_bird

by big_bird on June 28th, 2011, 4:31 am

I remember xRem tried to get me to join his clan "the bigs" xD

you can't deny that xRem you tried to invite me to join cuz I had that GP 2200+ :o

this was before I made my clan tho :l

Talps

by Talps on June 28th, 2011, 4:42 am

[quote name="xremembrance"]there's a difference between the IM's ds posted and the one's i posted. DS left out IM's to change the context of what was said. and actually, the first 3 are fake.

this is the second time DS has done this. he made up a completely fake aim conversation between me and him a while back to get me kicked from BKY, everyone believed him except tidus who had doubts.

wp, i didn't alter any of the IM's or leave IM's out to change the context.[/quote]

i actually believe that the IMs are real lol i was in a convo with ds that day and he told me u were apologizing lol.

DiscoMad

by DiscoMad on June 28th, 2011, 4:48 am

[quote name="LoneLegend"]xrem just getting diarreahed all over his mouth[/quote]

Thanks for the laugh xD

ReFLexTioN

by ReFLexTioN on June 28th, 2011, 6:07 am

ITT: Rem's still mad about the boot from MG.

P.S. Rem is nothing w/o DS.

FrostBite

by FrostBite on June 28th, 2011, 6:34 am

a random ref appeared

big_bird

by big_bird on June 28th, 2011, 6:42 am

Frostnub can you like make it a fair fight? like im tired of unfair fights because like those refs don't know how to be a ref... like its fucking horrible

(I was in no way mimicking SSS)

DiscoMad

by DiscoMad on June 28th, 2011, 6:44 am

The last time I played MG, they were awful. Reflections & entourage are just plain awful. Max is decent but not "good" & player164, why is even even playing? He is just bad.

MG needs a player who can actually go positive in a TDM, carry DS to a win and a person who outclasses every NA'er. MG needs a DiscoMad imo

big_bird

by big_bird on June 28th, 2011, 6:45 am

I vote MyMonkeysFinger to be in MG

Spoiler: [+]
or discomad

Pillow Pants

by Pillow Pants on June 28th, 2011, 7:02 am

I want the last 30 minutes of my life back.

Ice Cold

by Ice Cold on June 28th, 2011, 7:24 am

This is a great example of why every mgo guy on this needs to quit trying to go after every girl that pops up on this game. I don't know why you would tell a girl that honestly popped out no where after 3 years of the games release a bunch of things. On top of it, she talks to people that you don't like. Not saying most girls like drama, but the majority of them do and obviously shit is gonna be tossed around. Not saying she starts shit, which she clearly didn't here, but you homos need to relax when you see a chick on youtube/mgo. :ugeek:

xremembrance

by xremembrance on June 28th, 2011, 7:49 am

[quote name="Talps"][quote name="xremembrance"]there's a difference between the IM's ds posted and the one's i posted. DS left out IM's to change the context of what was said. and actually, the first 3 are fake.

this is the second time DS has done this. he made up a completely fake aim conversation between me and him a while back to get me kicked from BKY, everyone believed him except tidus who had doubts.

wp, i didn't alter any of the IM's or leave IM's out to change the context.[/quote]

i actually believe that the IMs are real lol i was in a convo with ds that day and he told me u were apologizing lol.[/quote]

then it's fake because i didn't apologize on aim. i actually kept asking him why he wanted me to make an apology thread, and he kept responding "to fix my rep". i constantly said i didn't give a fuck about it, but if i wouldnt make a thread i wouldnt get back in, so i made a thread.

DiscoMad

by DiscoMad on June 28th, 2011, 8:27 am

People still haven't realised this important fact of life...

girls...

the internet...

GIRLS...

THE INTERNET...

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

There are no girls on the internet. ever.

Fan-E

by Fan-E on June 28th, 2011, 8:43 am

[quote name="xremembrance"]then it's fake because i didn't apologize on aim. i actually kept asking him why he wanted me to make an apology thread, and he kept responding "to fix my rep". i constantly said i didn't give a fuck about it, but if i wouldnt make a thread i wouldnt get back in, so i made a thread.[/quote]

sounds like you were used

xxMonkeyxx

by xxMonkeyxx on June 28th, 2011, 9:17 am

Request from a mod to change topic title to You LOSE Xrem

Fulminate

by Fulminate on June 28th, 2011, 9:27 am

[quote name="xremembrance"]the sad part is, most of the community wont realize that windalgo is just trolling and is doing this on purpose[/quote]

And yet even though Windalgo might be trolling, everything he says is true.

Why can't you just man up and accept the fact you got kicked from MG and move on? Plenty other people have gotten kicked from MG or humiliated by DS, you don't see them making a huge deal about it.

Go to another well known clan? I'm sure your not THAT bad of a player.

DismaliciouS

by DismaliciouS on June 28th, 2011, 10:43 am

[quote name="xremembrance"]wasn't lying about the pics lol.

and ds, then do it. prove it. i know you took it out of context, there's chunks of IM's missing, to make me look bad. all i did was lie to you to stay in the clan. it's not that i can't win without mg, i can easily win without them. but mg was considered the best, and at the time, with zant, abg, mut (people that were actually cool), we certainly were the best. you on the other hand were a total faggot the entire time. i stayed with you after they were gone because we kept winning, and i didn't want to risk going with others.

oh and you know what's true? when lia asked you if you saw my cock thread and she said it was so big and nice, you got mad and logged off. lol

this thread by no means backfired on me. it's just the typical garbage players defending you (windalgo and frost), providing no proof, and you making up shit like you have done every time. you made a completely fake aim convo about me before to get me kicked from BKY since i ignored you and treated you like shit, now you take chunks of IM's out of convos that you post to change the context, and you're still adding lies about shit that never happened/not true, just like last month when i was kicked from mg where you said shit when i was right (and made that poll).[/quote]

Fake aim convo? I don't lie, sounds like something you would do though.

[quote name="xremembrance"][quote name="SLiiM"]he made a fake aim convo just to get you kick from BKY? :lol:

Shacking My Head !![/quote]

ya, the convo was basically me saying shit about abg, mut, tidus and how they suck and i carry them, none of which is true. pretty sure everyone believed it since i was known for talking shit, but tidus doubted it was real since i told him via psn.

one of the ways i was able to prove it wrong was ds fucked up on the times of the im's, he forgot to switch the times (the seconds part of it), i pointed it out. i remember windalgo/e_s defending ds on that too saying how it was real.

eventually ds came out and admitted it was fake and made it because i "disobeyed" him, even though no one listened to ds back then since he did kinda suck (at least compared to tidus/mut/abg/ex/elk etc.)[/quote]

You did say that shit, when did I admit it was fake? You tend to talk shit behind peoples backs, remember?

I sucked? woah....WOAH....

at this time: <!-- m -->http://i.imgur.com/a2DMh.png<!-- m -->

this time: <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI0ztmb7R2c<!-- m -->

or this time: <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDxOqynaark<!-- m -->

?

k